Hey everyone! So since I'm feeling better (I'm down to congestion and headaches now, so it's better than before) I decided I would put up the schedule for Otakuthon.
PLEASE read through all these details carefully and by sending me a request, I will take it as an agreement to the details below.
Some details have changed since Otakuthon last year, so please be sure to read everything.
Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to booking you guys and working with both new and old friends.
~~~~~Cosplay Photo Shoots: Otakuthon 2012
Send me either a note or an e-mail (email@example.com) with the following information if you wish to book a time slot. I will not accept any requests for bookings unless in this format:
2) DeviantART / Cosplay.com name (if applicable)
3) Cosplay (characters and series)
4) Time slot you're interested in booking and a secondary slot if you're first choice is no longer available
5) E-mail and cell phone contact PricingIndividual Cosplayer
- $20 per session (45 min to 1 hr), 7-8 retouched photos.Two Cosplayers
- $25 per session (45 min to 1 hr), 5-6 retouched individual photos, 3-4 retouched group photos.Three Cosplayers
- $30 per session (45 min to 1 hr), 4-5 retouched individual photos, 2-3 retouched group photos.
- I ask that payment be in person at the time of the shoot in cash. If you cannot make it to the shoot for whatever reason, no harm done and no money to be refunded.
* Group size will be limited to 3 people for this con. Groups do not need to be from the same series, so you can split a shoot with friends and each get individual shots of your cosplays with no group shots. I will be working with each cosplayer only ONCE this weekend due to limited
scheduling time. I'm sorry if you want photos in different cosplays, but I want to work with as many different cosplayers as possible.What you need to doBring Poses
- I try to do research on the character and series before a shoot and I do usually bring reference photos, but ultimately, you know your character better than I will. Practice your poses in the mirror or with a buddy, and bring reference photos if needed. Have Props
- Even if your character doesn't have a weapon, stuff that can help to enhance your character is very useful and can give ideas for poses. It's not necessary, but it's helpful.Have Attitude
- Make sure you are energized and in-character for the shoot. It helps to keep the shoot moving and so we aren't stalling trying to think of something to do.Be On Time
- I cannot stress enough the importance of being on time. I understand, life happens, we can be late sometimes. However, if within 15 minutes you have not appeared for the shoot, the shoot will be cancelled and it will heavily influence whether or not I will work with you again in the future. Please be courteous of my time and I will be of yours as well. Rights of the photos
Final photos can be used for whatever you see fit, including posting them online, printing them, sending them in for publication, showing them to family and friends, etc...
Be aware that I reserve the right to post the photos from the shoots on my DeviantART, Facebook, and Cosplay.com pages, as well as for publication as self-promotion of my photography.Confidentiality
All information will be kept confidential.
E-mails will be kept to send out the final photos in a .zip file which will include all the photos, both with and without my watermark.
I understand that Masquerade on the Saturday of the con is pretty much an all day thing if you are competing. From what I've read on the Otakuthon website, Registration is on Friday evening and Saturday morning. You have to be in the Green Room on Saturday between 1:30pm to 4:00pm and stay until you go on stage, which Masquerade runs until around 9:00pm.
If you are competing in Masquerade, please have your schedule organized before booking a time slot and try to book a slot that will not conflict with Masquerade.
If that slots no longer available, please include that in your message to me and I'll see if I can move around the schedule, but I have no guarantee you'll get a time slot.
4:00 pm - ~eebanee
(Ace Attorney: Investigations)
6:00 pm - *Midnight-Dance-Angel
+ 1 (Elemantal Gelade)Saturday
1:00 pm - ~Shiruba-Wolf
4:00 pm - (on hold)
6:00 pm - (on hold)Sunday
1:00 pm - ~Georgett
(Heroes Might and Magic 6)
3:00 pm - *DeltaRee
*I will keep the schedule as up-to-date as possible so that booking times are accurate.
That's about it! Happy booking and good luck with your cosplays!
~~~~Cosplay Photo Shoots: Colossalcon 2012
~~~~~EDITING SCHEDULETime SlotsFriday
4:00 pm -
~versailles6 (World of Warcraft)
6:00 pm -
=Stealthos-Aurion (Tales of Graces)
2:00 pm -
*tokidoki-loki + *august-fehrmont (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
4:00 pm - ~Reipoker
+ 1 (Pokemon/Legend of Zelda)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~new-moon-night DATumblrFacebook Fan PageCosplay.com(karebare89)Cosplay.com(LiquidCocaine)Model Mayhem (model)
Until next time...