~~~ EDIT ~~~
Otakuthon 2011 is officially booked up! Thanks to everyone who booked with me and to those who were unable to get a spot, I do hope we can work together in the future.
~~~ EDIT 2 ~~~
was kind enough to "technically" promote my photos and the cosplayers in them with their video. They did a Hetalia based cosplay video and used some of my pics in it. Check it out! It's pretty cool, and one of the better still photo vids I've seen:
I know it was only about a week ago I did a journal, but since I just got some updates about Otakuthon and ConBravo!, I figured I make a post.ConBravo!:
I'm going to try a new thing because it's such a small con. So unfortunately, I'm not going to post a schedule for ConBravo! But keep an eye out for information and I'll keep you guys posted on what's going on as I figure it out.Otakuthon:
I've been able to officially book off Otakuthon in Montreal (August 12-14).
So I'm going to post my schedule for shoots!
~~~~~Cosplay Photo Shoots: Otakuthon
As per usual, please either send me a note or an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information if you wish to book a time slot:
- DeviantART / Cosplay.com name (if applicable)
- Cosplay (characters and series)
- Time slot you're interested in booking
- A cell phone number that can be contacted the duration of the convention
- The charge will be $15 for each time slot with an additional $5 for each extra person after 2 people. ($20 for 3 people, $25 for 4 people, etc...)
- I ask that payment be in person at the time of the shoot in cash. If you cannot make it to the shoot for whatever reason, no harm done and no money to be refunded. Details
Each photo shoot will include:
- 45 minutes to 1 hour of shoot time.
- 7-9 individual retouched photos, 4-5 if in a group larger than 2 people.
- 2-3 retouched group photos (if in a group)*
* Group size will be limited to 7 people and groups do not need to be from the same series, so you can split a shoot with friends and each get individual shots of your cosplays with no group shots.
All information will be kept confidential and cell phone numbers will be deleted after the convention has ended.
E-mails will be kept to send out the final photos in a .zip file which will include all the photos, both with and without my watermark.
Final photos can be used for whatever you see fit, including posting them online, printing them, showing them to family and friends, etc...
Be aware that I reserve the right to post the photos from the shoots on my DeviantART, Facebook, and Cosplay.com pages.Time SlotsFriday
3:00 pm - !Zamshi
+ 1 (Homestuck)
5:00 pm - ~Starforsaken101
+ 1 (Assassin's Creed II)Saturday
12:00 pm - ~Shiruba-Wolf
2:00 pm - Marie NDT (Naruto)
4:00 pm - Mel C. +7 (One Piece)Sunday
12:00 pm - Mathilde M. (Ar Tonelico)
2:00 pm - ~eebanee
+2 (One Piece)
4:00 pm - ~ryoky28
+ 1 (Code Geass R2)
I will update the schedule as I get confirmations for shoots. This is first come, first serve and I will keep the schedule updated as much as I can.
Come to the shoot ready with posing ideas and be ready to have fun!!
I think that is all for now!
I can't wait to hear from you guys!new-moon-night DAFormspringFacebook Fan PageCosplay.com(karebare89)Cosplay.com(LiquidCocaine)Model Mayhem (model)
Until next time...