Anime North is upon us once again! It's less than a month away now and I'm super excited for this to be my first year doing shoots. Everyones cosplay plans are sounding amazing and I'm excited to photograph people!! Now the only problem is... I need people to photograph!
So, I'm opening up my schedule for bookings for AN.Information
As per usual, please either send me a note or an e-mail (email@example.com) with the following information if you wish to book a time slot:
- DeviantART / Cosplay.com name (if applicable)
- Cosplay (characters and series)
- Time slot you're interested in booking
- A cell phone number that can be contacted the duration of the convention
- The charge will be $10 for each time slot with an additional $5 for each extra person after 2 people. ($15 for 3 people, $20 for 4 people, etc...)
- I ask that payment be in person at the time of the shoot in cash. If you cannot make it to the shoot for whatever reason, no harm done and no money to be refunded. Time SlotsFriday
4:00 pm - *zombielily
6:00 pm - ~katmurz
(Sailor Moon & Sucker Punch)Saturday
12:00 pm - ~eebanee
(King of Fighters and Hetalia)
2:00 pm - *TechnoRanma
4:00 pm - ~Lunn
+ 1 (D-Grey.Man)Sunday
12:00 pm - *rosieru-chan
2:00 pm - ~justinem1989
+ others (Hetalia)
4:00 pm -~shushuwafflez
I have kept times on Saturday and Sunday open after 5pm for shoots with friends and personal time at the convention.
No requests for times after those posted will be accepted.
I will update the schedule as I get confirmations for shoots. This is first come, first serve and I will keep the schedule updated as much as I can.Details
Each photo shoot will include:
- 45 minutes to 1 hour of shoot time.
- 5-8 individual retouched photos, 3-5 if in a group larger than 2 people.
- 2-3 retouched group photos (if in a group)** Group size will be limited to 7 people and groups do not need to be from the same series, so you can split a shoot with friends and each get individual shots of your cosplays with no group shots.
All information will be kept confidential and cell phone numbers will be deleted after the convention has ended.
E-mails will be kept to send out the final photos in a .zip file which will include all the photos, both with and without my watermark.
Final photos can be used for whatever you see fit, including posting them online, printing them, showing them to family and friends, etc...
Be aware that I reserve the right to post the photos from the shoots on my DeviantART and Cosplay.com pages.
I think that is all for now!
I can't wait to hear from you guys!new-moon-night DAFormspringCosplay.com(karebare89)Cosplay.com(LiquidCocaine)Model Mayhem (model) Friends for real life:
Until next time...