Alrighty, I'm posting this now because I know I'll forget to do it in the next few days. My Youmacon Photo Shoot Schedule will be released on Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 7pm EST. Only 3 slots will be posted.
The reason for the small number of shoots is because I am incredibly busy with my final year of college and I'll probably be swamped with work, so I don't want to take on more work than I can handle. Please be sure that you will be able to come to the convention, your cosplay will be ready, and that you can come to the shoot if I book you. I don't want to have people backing out last minute when I only have so many time slots for this con.
I'm really very excited for Youmacon year 2. Let's hope it's as good as last year was!
Hope to see everyone there and be sure to get your time slot requests in after the schedule goes up this Saturday! Slots will go fast!
PLEASE read through all these details carefully if you want to book a time slot with me. By sending me a request, I will take it as an agreement to the details below.
Some details have changed since Youmacon last year, so please be sure to read everything.
Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to booking you guys and working with both new and old friends.
~~~~~Cosplay Photo Shoots: Youmacon 2012
Send me either a note or an e-mail (email@example.com) with the following information if you wish to book a time slot. I will not accept any requests for bookings unless in this format:
2) DeviantART / Cosplay.com name (if applicable)
3) Cosplay (characters and series)
4) Time slot you're interested in booking and a secondary slot if you're first choice is no longer available
5) E-mail and cell phone contact PricingIndividual Cosplayer
- $20 per session (45 min to 1 hr), 7-8 retouched photos.Two Cosplayers
- $25 per session (45 min to 1 hr), 5-6 retouched individual photos, 3-4 retouched group photos.Three Cosplayers
- $30 per session (45 min to 1 hr), 4-5 retouched individual photos, 2-3 retouched group photos.
- I ask that payment be in person at the time of the shoot in cash.
* Group size will be limited to 3 people for this con. Groups do not need to be from the same series, so you can split a shoot with friends and each get individual shots of your cosplays with no group shots. I will be working with each cosplayer only ONCE this weekend due to limited
scheduling time.What you need to doBring Poses
- I try to do research on the character and series before a shoot and I do usually bring reference photos, but ultimately, you know your character better than I will. Practice your poses in the mirror or with a buddy, and bring reference photos if needed. Have Props
- Even if your character doesn't have a weapon, stuff that can help to enhance your character is very useful and can give ideas for poses. It's not necessary, but it's helpful.Have Attitude
- Make sure you are energized and in-character for the shoot. It helps to keep the shoot moving and so we aren't stalling trying to think of something to do.Be On Time
- I cannot stress enough the importance of being on time. I understand, life happens, we can be late sometimes. However, if within 15 minutes you have not appeared for the shoot, the shoot will be cancelled and it will heavily influence whether or not I will work with you again in the future. Please be courteous of my time and I will be of yours as well. Rights of the photos
Final photos can be used for whatever you see fit, including posting them online, printing them, sending them in for publication, showing them to family and friends, etc...
Be aware that I reserve the right to post the photos from the shoots on my DeviantART, Facebook, and Cosplay.com pages, as well as for publication as self-promotion of my photography.Confidentiality
All information will be kept confidential.
E-mails will be kept to send out the final photos in a .zip file which will include all the photos, both with and without my watermark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~new-moon-night DATumblrFacebook Fan PageCosplay.com(karebare89)Cosplay.com(LiquidCocaine)Model Mayhem (model)
Until next time...